Friday, October 21, 2011

1/10/10

Unfortunately this is one of those weeks that I didn't write down many stories and I don't have a lot coming back back my memory. But this is what I have.

Actually this first one is for Grandma Earl. She wanted me to write it down so she could remember this moment when she goes back to re-read these. She was watching Pride and Prejudice. Gordon came walking in and started to watch it. He said "I am waiting for the guy to jump n the water"...then after that part he said "wait-wait" he was then waiting for the part that they get face to face and Gordon started laughing. Apparently this is a very famous scene of the movie. Thanks to Grandma Earl for exposing him to these wonderful classics :)

Ella was coloring with a marker at the table the other day and stopped looked down at her hand and then colored her nails and said "Look pretty".

Eden is really getting a lot of hair. She is our little chea-pet. Her hair is starting to stick up all around it is adorable!

Gordon was on Taylor and my bed playing and both Taylor and I were in the room. Gordon stopped and looked at us and said "Hey I love both of you guys". He is great at randomly telling us he loves us. It is one of my most favorite things. He will say every now and then "you are the best mom ever" melts my heart every time!

Ella woke up on Friday morning to see that Grandma Nielsen was here. She was so excited and then she said "ah, where is Papa?" (wink wink Grandpa...you should come next time)

Love you all!!! Hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment