Friday, October 21, 2011

11/20/09

Unfortunately this was one of those weeks were I didn't write things down throughout the week. So now I am sitting here on Friday morning trying to remember....this is what I've got :)

Eden is growing seriously so quickly! I don't remember it going this fast the last two times around. She is already transitioning into her 6 month clothes. I can't believe it.

Ella has started to let me do things to her hair. I put little piggy tails or one on the side. It makes her look like such a big girl. I need to get better...but it is really fun to see how excited she gets when she sees it in the mirror.

When Ella wants us to pick her up she says "Hold you". Because whenever she asks we say, "Do you want me to hold you?" Even though it is adorable we have been working on saying 'hold me' correct grammar is important too :)

Eden has such a cute laugh. And she does it all the time. She is such a happy girl. I am already starting to forget how much she cried in the first weeks :) She is becoming my angel baby :)

Gordon has always been a cuddler. I have remembered how much I love that this past week. I was just doing something with him and said "Gordon I need a hug". He stopped what he was doing ran over and jumped into my arms. It will be hard to image when he will not do this anymore. And I do hope it never stops even when he is a teenager :)

We have had Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen's t.p. set up in the family room this week getting ready for the Thanksgiving lesson. Gordon and Ella were always found in it with their blankets. Thanks for lending to us for the week. It was also a hit at preschool :)

We enjoyed seeing most of you this past weekend. It was a wonderful service and so fun to see family. We are getting excited to come to the bay area in a few days and Christmas is just around the corner. Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment