Friday, October 21, 2011

10/24/10

We got a movie from the REDBOX this week called 'How to Train your Dragon'. Gordon of course was nervous at first but by the end he was loving it. He was running around the house fighting off all of the 'mean' dragons while riding his dragon friend. Totally worth a $1.

I was putting Ella to bed the other night and as I was leaving she said, "Mom, I need my lips". I answered back, "Ella, you have your lips. They are on your face." Her response was, "I need my other lips!" (Our only guess is she was trying to ask for chap-stick)

I took Gordon and Ella to the store with me the other day and on our way back we were all singing. The favorite was Sleeping Beauty which we were all singing at the top of our lungs. :) And the new favorite was 'How much is that doggie in the window'. (We had a request for a dog song and that was the first one that popped into my head)

Eden is so fast now! I was doing self check out at Home Depot. I had scanned two items and I turn around and she was heading out the door. Can't take my eyes off that one! :)

I went upstairs to put Eden down for a nap and when I came back down I found Gordon and Stephen laughing uncontrollably at a Bert and Ernie sketch they had found on the computer. I wasn't even watching what they were and their laughter was contagious. :)

Eden is working on another molar. It makes for short naps and short nights, but glad they are coming in to help chew up all that food she loves to eat. :)

Taylor and I (with help from Cameron and his friend) planted grass last Saturday and already it is green in the backyard. So rewarding. Soon the kids will have a nice backyard to play in. Hopefully you all will be able to see it nice and lush the next time you visit.

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment