Friday, October 21, 2011

3/11/11

I asked Gordon what he wanted for dinner (for his birthday) he said, "I want Mac 'n' Cheese and Oatmeal." Easy boy to please :)

We had Bunco night here last night and I thought it would be fun for Gordon to play with us...since he is such a gamer and who wouldn't like to stay up late on their birthday and make the day last even longer? So he played with us ladies and he actually tied for first for wins. He and all the ladies had a blast!

Ella use to say, "two because I am two" (when referring to getting a cookie or something of that nature) and now she says, "I get four because I am almost four" Seems that she has wised up with age and skipped right over three. Unless of course we are talking about how many more bites of dinner she needs to take. Then it is always "Three because I am three". :)

For Gordon's birthday Eden was singing all day. She loves the happy birthday song and thought it was great that we were singing it all day. And then Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen got Gordon a Toy Story card and when you open it it plays the "You've got a friend in me" song. Eden carried that around and open and shut it for probably three hours. And again today. now she knows most of the words to that song too. What a cutie!

Ella is so content to play by herself. I will often find her playing and talking with princesses or dolls. And lately she has been looking at herself in the mirror while doing it, so cute.

We are so excited for Gordon's Dino Party tomorrow. Check out the blog in a few days to see pictures :)
We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment