Friday, October 21, 2011

7/31/10

TAYLOR FINISHED THE BAR! HURRAY! I am so proud of my sweetheart.
Gordon said, "Dad, you are all finished with your BIG test! That is great! I just super-duper really love you". Ella says, "My daddy!". It is great to be done. :)

Eden loves to play peek-a-boo. And usually she does it to no one. She will go over to the window or a chair and crouch down and pop up as she squeals.

We got a great deal on three boxes of books on craigslist and and 90% of them are Disney. They love them. They stay up every night reading them. I think it fills the void of being able to go to Disneyland every week :) It warms my heart seeing them sit in bed lost in a book. Totally worth every penny!

We watched the movie Anastasia yesterday and Ella was loving it. At the end the credits were playing and Ella came over to me and said in a sad voice, "Mom I want to watch it again". Gordon heard and ran over and said, "Ella will you dance with me?" So they danced to the credit music. It was adorable!

We went bowling with the kids yesterday. It was a hit! We had the bumpers up and even a ramp device that helped the kids get some momentum behind the ball. They did really well. Ella's high score was 114 Gordon's was 98.

Gordon came down last night and said, "Dad you have to come up here. I can see super-duper far away stars" (I have been telling him that carrots help your eye sight so you can see really far :) so now he is on a kick about seeing things far away) Taylor went up to see what "stars" he saw. They were the stadium lights.

Every morning when Ella wakes up she stands at the top of the stairs and announces so everyone can hear "ELLA IS AWAKE" she waits until someone responds and if she gets none she says it again. Adorable! (it is adorable because she sleeps in and everyone is already awake when she does it)

We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment