Friday, October 21, 2011

10/9/09

We have only done it a couple of times, but I am sure we will do it more. After dinner is the time I get to get a run in for the day. Usually by then it is getting a little dark so I have a 4 person body guard team follow me. Taylor has Eden in the bjorn Ella and Gordon in the stroller. You might be asking yourself how he can keep up with my running pace.....he is also wearing his roller blades. I will say we have gotten a few weird looks from the LA crowd as we pass by, but the kids love it and I love that I get to have some exercise. I have a wonderful and adventuress husband :)

The other day Gordon and I were walking down the path and he kept asking about something about an arm. Then he was talking about color....I finally got "color on the arm". He kept repeating it over and over....I finally realized the lady in front of us had a tattoo.

The new family night favorite game is Don't Eat Pete. It is so fun to watch the kids play I game that I loved playing when I was a kid.

The other day we were down at the park swinging. And Gordon decided that he wanted to push Ella. She loved it. Then he came around to the front and pretended that her feet would knock him over. (that is what I do with the kids) Cute to see Gordon mimic and also genuinely love his sister. And Ella love him back. Those are the moments as a parent that nothing can beat!

Love you all...and see most of you today or tomorrow :) Can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment