Friday, October 21, 2011

7/2/11

Eden is so cute! She will sticker her fingers in her ears and then look at Taylor and say "Nana, nana. nana...." And wait for him to chase her. Adorable!

In the car ride from California to Utah we were pulling into the Provo area and I asked the kids if they could see the "Y" on the mountain. It did not take them long to find it. And as soon as they did they let it be know with great excitement! But Eden wins the prize saying over and over and over "I SEE THE MOUNTAIN Y! I SEE THE MOUNTAIN Y!" After this had been going on for a little while Ella looks over at her and says, "EDEN STOP FREAKING OUT! When you talk like that you hurt grandma's ears!" (Grandma and I got a good chuckle...these are two phrases that I had used throughout the drive a number of times :) )

When we were staying at Alison and Jorgan's place the kids were in the extra room (Alison had not had Adelaide yet) and Grandma and I were out on the floor in the living room. We heard a door open and waited for some sign of life...but nothing. Then a few moments later Grandma saw Gordon's little head from behind the couch. He came out and said, "OH, you are awake...I had to go to the bathroom and I did not think anyone was awake. I didn't wait to flush and wake everyone up....so now I can go flush, be right back!" And then when he came back he said, "And Mom....it is 7 o'clock! (he was loving the time change so he didn't have to wait another hour to come out)

On Thursday morning I threw my back out very randomly so I was resting on a bed. Ella came in and climbed up on the bed next to me and took my face into her little hands and got her face in really close to mine and asked, "Mom, are you sick?" I said, "No, Mommy just has a little boo-boo". Still holding my face and now gently rubbing my check..."Oh Mom...." then she pulled out her little pointer finger put it on my nose and while wiggling it she said, "You are adorable!" ----So Ellanor :)

We are having so much fun being with so much family! And are so glad that Alison and Jorgan had their beautiful baby yesterday and that we were able to see her! Family is THE BEST! Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment