Friday, October 21, 2011

9/10/11

Taylor had a wonderful idea. He records himself reading a book out loud and puts it on the I-Pod. So on the long drive to school Gordon can read along in the book and listen to Taylor read to him. So everyday he opens his backpack to find a new book to "read a-long" with Dad. Although it is really an I-Pod Gordon refers to it as his I-Pad (so he can be cool like Grandpa Earl and Cameron). Well this morning he yelled up to Jessi that his "I-Pad" screen froze. He was quite concerned! And Taylor just happened to be following right behind them in his car on his way to work. So Gordon was frantically trying to get Taylor's attention to ask how to fix the problem. Taylor of course not knowing the situation thought the kids were just waving, so he waved back. They waved again and he again waved back...this happened for quite some time until they had to turn and Taylor continued on straight. No story for Gordon today although he gave it his best effort.

(Another story shared by Jessi) On the way to school Gwen was doing something to Gordon that could potentially mess up his hair and he said back to her, "Don't please, I want to be a handsome boy!" Such a cutie!!

(This story is shared by Grandma Earl- she has taken the girls for a few days so I can feel sick on the couch and relax :)--Thanks MOM!!) Last night when I was tucking the girls in bed, Ella and Eden asked for water. Ella added she wanted a glass of milk also. I came back with the water and Ella wanted to know where her milk was. I said I only had two hands and that I would go get the milk next. Not a second elapsed before she said, "Well, I wish you were an Octopus."

(Another from Grandma Earl) Ede was trying to get everyone to come to her. She finally said in a loud voice, "Everyone come over here, or I won't kiss you!"

We love you all!!! Thanks for all your love and support :)

p.s. Thanks Janet for sending these to Mildred! Our printer is broken and I have been wanting to get them to her for some time. We really do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment