Friday, October 21, 2011

6/20/11

Gordon was singing "Hey Soul Sister" except the words to him are. 'hey solar system'

Ella was getting upset at Riley becasue he was eating her food so she said, "Riley, you little customer....stop eating my food!" (not sure why this phrase was used...still puzzled)

Eden loves to sing popcorn popping with the motions. And she is adorable doing it. :)

All of the kids love to crawl around the house pretending they are dogs. They even bark now instead of talking to each other. I think it is a mix of Riley and the Disney show BOLT.

I have a friend that was in the hosptial this week. I was going to go visit her and when I mentioned it Gordon quickly said, "I want to go!" Such a sweet sensitive boy :) It meant a lot to my friend that he was there.

We went to visit this friend again after church on Sunday and Gordon and Ella came with me that time and we all were still in our Sunday clothes. There were many people in the hospital that commented on how cute they looked...Gordon looked over at me and said, "Mom, they think I am handsome [wink]" You could tell he felt pretty special!

We are heading off to California tomorrow. Can't wait to see you G&G Nielsen and GG Nielsen :) And we had a great time at G&G Earl's last night. We feel so truly blessed to have such a wonderful, caring and loving family!
Love you all!! ---See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment