Friday, October 21, 2011

7/12/10

Hope this week as been a great one for all of you. It has been another fun filled one for us :)

Eden has always been our "tongue girl" she sticks her tongue out all the time. But his past week she has started something new. As she is crawling around she will stick her tongue in and out synchronized with the speed of her crawl. The faster she goes the faster the tongue goes in and out :) I laugh every time.

We went over to Grandma and Grandpa Earl's on Saturday a BBQ and to swim (thanks a bunch! the kids and I had a blast) and while we were there with the hustle and bustle of everyone getting their food and eating. Gordon stopped out of the blue and said, "Grandma, thank you so much for making this Hot Dog bun....it is delicious!" And then later on in the meal he thanked Grandpa for making the Hot Dog that went inside the bun. :)

At church yesterday Taylor and I received new callings (we are the CTR 4 team teachers) so we met with a member of the bishopric.We went into the sacrament room and were waiting for the meeting to start. And then Bro. White (this councilor) walked in. Gordon leaned over and said, "Hey Mom we just talked to that guy" I responded with a "yes". Then he looked up and me and said, "Is he a prophet?" I said "No, he is a member of the bishopric". Gordon replied with an "Oh". Then he thought for a moment and said, "Where is President Monson?" I tried to explain that he was in Utah going to church there. Gordon then said, "But I thought the prophet went to our church?" I tried to explain the concept of a world wide church to him. I think he got it a little...we will have to work on that :)

Last night Ella was pulling her hair up as if she was trying to put it in a pony-tail. She was feeling the back of her hair (down by her neck) and said, "It is like a boy" So now when she wants her hair in a pony-tail she says as she is pulling it up "I want my hair like a boy".

Last night before we got the kids ready for bed Taylor pulled out the box of puppets and did a little show for the kids. They all loved it and really got into the many characters Taylor made. The joy on their faces....I love those moments in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment