Friday, October 21, 2011

9/5/09

What a fun week having G Nielsen here. And G Nielsen over the weekend. We love you and are so grateful for all of your help. And we look forward to seeing G Earl in a few days :) It is so great to have so much love and support from you all!

Whenever someone comes through the door Gordon greets them with a HE---LOWWWWW! It makes me giggle everytime.

Eden has been sleeping pretty good except for a few nights....and on those nights we can be found walking around the playground at the wee hours of the morning in our p.j's just to get a few moments of peace. All of our kids instantly stop crying when you take them outside. It is a saving factor in the middle of the night :)

Gordon said to me the other day right before dinner time, "Mom I NEED Kix (a type of cereal) so I can run really fast." trying to be persuasive --we usually only let him have cereal just for breakfast.

Ella loves water bottles. I am not sure why. But she would take a water bottle out of the flat multiple times a day and walk around the house saying over and over again 'water bottle'. For some reason when an 18 month old says those words it is adorable!

I was closing my eyes to say a prayer to myself over my food yesterday and as I was praying Gordon came right over in my face as I was praying and said loudly "Mom why are you sleeping!"....I couldn't help but laugh.

Ella LOVES Grandma Nielsen. Every time she had to go down to take out some garbage or do a load of laundry we had to distract Ella or she would cry uncontrollably. And every day when G went to get Taylor from the pick up spot Ella had to go along. Right on Grandma's hip was were that little girl loves to be.

When Taylor puts Gordon to bed Gordon always makes sure that Daddy has enough blankets. He loves his snuggle time with Dad! :)

Ella has four new teeth. That is right four!!! She has been, a little not herself this past week. Hopefully now that they have all broken through we can get our sweet Ella back :)

Eden has smiled and even laughed. They say it is just due to gas....whatever the cause it is still the most adorable!

We love you all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment