Friday, October 21, 2011

6/21/10

Eden is growing up so quickly!
She has two more teeth that are coming in bring the total to 6. She loves to play peek-a-boo it will get her to laugh just about every time. Also if there is a pillow or blanket on the ground she will crawl over to it and plop her head down and snuggle with it. Then pull her head up and plop it down again. So cute!

I was putting the kids to bed the other night and I said "Alright Kiddies let get to bed". Ella stopped and looked over at me and said, "Mom, we are not KITTIES, we are KIDS, you are silly."

We got a little pool to put in the backyard and we thought we would have the kids earn it. So we have a mason jar that the kids can put marbles in every time they do something nice or when they listen. So now throughout the day Gordon will run over and hand something to one of the kids and then run over to me and say, "Mom, I shared I can put a marble in the jar now".

He is getting smart to my ways. Ella has been potty training and when she uses the toilet she gets two skittles. And one of the times in the beginning Gordon was very helpful and got Ella her sippy-cup while she was sitting on the toilet. So I gave Gordon two skittles as well to say thanks for helping. So the next time Ella needed to sit on the toilet Gordon ran over there and put the sippy-cup near the bathroom door and said to me, "Mom, I can get the sippy-cup for Ella again....if you need me to".

Gordon gave a talk in Church yesterday on the Holy Ghost. He did a wonderful job. He is growing up so quickly as well. They all are...what am I going to do....I guess we will have to have another one soon :)

Love you all!
Excited to see you Mom and Dad and Grandma on Sat! We are so excited!!!

At the risk of preempting Laura's Grandparents journal for this week, I just had to pass this along.

so I'm sitting in our bedroom studying and Laura comes flying in with Gordon in tow. "Uh oh," I thought, "Gordon's in trouble for something." "Take your clothes off and get in the tub, now!" said Laura. I sat there for a moment wondering what had happened. Maybe he had diarrhea or something. Then I hear Laura say "What goes in the toilet Gordon?! . . . Poop and pee. That's it! Not your face."

I immediately burst into silent laughter, trying not to let him hear me. Just then Laura said "It's not funny . . . Gordon." Oh good, she hadn't seen me laughing. Just in case, I covered up my face with my book until the worst had passed.

Apparently Laura walked in and Gordon had stuck in head in the toilet and then with water dripping from his head he threw her a look like "hey, mom, aren't you proud of me?"

Laura asked me how we could punish him for that. My response: put it in his journal.

Love you all,
Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment