Friday, October 21, 2011

3/4/10

I thought I would get the ones that I have out tonight before we head out tomorrow for our big weekend :) Excited to see three of you tomorrow. Love you all

I went to Disneyland with the kids this week (all by myself I might add...well a couple of friends came with their kids too, but I stayed after everyone left and did it with three alone and it wasn't bad) Anyway...so while we were there we went on Buzz Lightyear. Both of the kids LOVE this ride. They grab the guns as soon as they get in the pod and start shooting away. But at one point in the ride I looked over at Gordon and he had stopped shooting is standing up frozen with a gigantic smile on his face. I was a bit confused until a bright flash went off and then he sat back down and got right back to business with his blaster. He knew exactly where the camera was on the ride and that if he was sitting down he was too short to make it into the photo. He loves the camera!

Several weeks back on another Disneyland trip we went through Sleeping Beauty's castle. At the end there is a book with Sleeping Beauty and the Prince dancing. Her dress is changing colors back and forth from blue to pink. Taylor told the kids that it changes if they blink their eyes. Of course all of the kids started blinking like crazy. Then when we went this week we went through again and at the end Gordon runs to the book and looks at me with a look of "Don't worry Mom, I know just what to do" then he blinked and the dress changed...then I got a look of "See Mom, I was right".

We rode on Pirates. The kids have a couple of spots that they cover their eyes. Except this time Ella covered her eyes for basically the entire ride. When it was over I leaned over and said, "It is over now" She pulled her hands off of her eyes with such excitement and began to clap and with a big smile said, "That was so fun!"


That is all I have for this week...it has been a little hectic, but very fun!
Love you and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment