Friday, October 21, 2011

2/27/10

So I kind of skipped a week. But I got the last one out so late in the week that by the time it came to do another one it had only been a day. Now I am back on track :)


This past Sunday Ella kept saying, "Follow me MOM! Follow me!" I was in the middle of something so Gordon, being the great big brother he is, said he would go. And then several minutes later. Gordon came back and the house was very quite. I asked him where Ella was. He said, "Oh she just wanted to get on the bed (the one in her room) so I helped her up and now she is asleep." And sure enough I went back there and there she was on the bed fast asleep. :)

We have a picture of Gordon framed sitting on the piano and the other day I saw him with the comb in his hand standing by that picture and began to comb his hair in the picture. It was adorable.

Gordon was introducing his pet rock to one of his friends. In the middle of his introduction he ran over to me and said, "what is his name again (meaning the pet rocks' name) I told him it was Roger. He ran back and said to his friend, "This is my pet rock Roger, but you can call him Rog"

Gordon LOVES to take pictures. If you have not already seen our blog you can go there to see his latest work :)

Ella was given a Disney songs CD for her birthday and we listen to it ALL the time. While it was on the other day I noticed that she had gotten all of her princess dolls and lined them up right in front of the CD player so they could listen too :)

The other night while we were eating dinner we look over at Ella who has pulled her foot up to her ear using it as a phone talking to Grandma and Grandpa. (we think she got the idea from Taylor. He will use her foot as a phone while he is getting her ready for bed)

We had a Princess Play Date for Ella and 4 of her little friends this week. It was a blast! While I was getting everything ready for it. I had pulled out all of the princess dress-up dresses and Ella of course had her new Cinderella dress on. Gordon did not want to be left out so he got a dress on too and Ella and Gordon danced around the room together to Disney songs. The next day this scenario was happening again, but with Daddy home Gordon had second thoughts and chose to wear the spider-man costume instead :)

Eden is a foot wiggler. Her feet are like a dog's tale. Every time she gets excited her feet start going in circles faster and faster accompanied by a big smile!

Eden is also a drooler. I am hoping it is because she has teeth coming in, but I have been hoping that for about two months now.

We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment