Friday, October 21, 2011

10/15/10

Taylor and I were able to go to the Garlands with Mom and Dad Earl. We had such a fabulous time! It was wonderful! Because we were gone I don't have many stories of the kids this week...but I did get a couple :)
Love you all!!!

Maybe it is not as strange as I think it is but Gordon asked for bread with jelly and sour cream to dip in for lunch today. He loved it. Maybe he is on to something?

I was putting Eden down for a nap today and I noticed that she was making some noise and it was in the exact same cadence that I shoosh her to sleep with. So cute!

Ella and Gordon had such a blast at Summer and McKay's that Ella fell asleep on the couch last night and went up to bed at 6ish and was asleep for the night. And Gordon fell asleep on the floor this afternoon. They know how to play hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment