Friday, October 21, 2011

4/30/10

I made some Cream of Wheat and Gordon loved it! Ella warmed up to it. Gordon helped her do so by feeding her. He would give her a spoonful then say 'good job Ella' 'big bite' 'way to go' and my favorite 'can you see your princesses?' (she has a new bowl from Grandma Nielsen with princesses on the bottom)

One morning I got Ella out of her crib and she was snuggling with me while I checked some email. Then she leaned back and looked into my eyes and said, "Mom, I just love you so much" and then she gave me a big hug. Those are the moments that make everything worth it!

Eden is so close to crawling. She gets up on her knees and rocks back and forth. It is so cute to see her like that. I am excited for her to be mobile (I just hope she can wait a week or so when there is not as much all over the floor to get to :) )

Gordon asks me every morning "Are we moving to Arizona right now?"

We were listening to "When you wish Upon a Star" and Ella ran over and said "OH...it is Mickey-O" (a mix between Mickey and Pinocchio)

I went to get Eden out of her crib and I walked in to find that she was sitting up all by herself! She is growing too fast!!

We are so excited to see you so soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment