Friday, October 21, 2011

11/23/10

I am a few days behind! Sorry....and again this week I found myself saying, "oh this would be a great grandparents journal" and I have failed to write them down! But here is what I have to get you through to next week :)

Ella was coloring and the marker she was using wasn't working too well. She looked up at me and said, "Mom, this marker is sick....I need a new one."

We have been listening to Christmas carols and jingle bells is a favorite in our house. Ella sings all the words. The end (to her) is "One home open slave!"

For school time this week I decided it would be fun for Gordon to practice his letters by writing a letter to someone. I asked him who he would like to write a letter to. He quickly responded....GRANDPA GORDON! He really loves his Great Grandpa Hansen. He wrote him a letter and colored him a picture. Then later the next day we were out for a walk and we saw an older man on a tractor that had a slight resemblance of Grandpa Hansen. Gordon saw him and turned to me with so much excitement. He said, "MOM! Did you see Grandpa Gordon Hansen is here. How awesome!" On our way back the man was gone and Gordon noticed...he was sad that Gordon Hansen left. :) He really loves that they share the same name. It is so fun to see how excited he gets to see him. It is fun having him in Arizona :)

Eden is getting two new molars. One more to go :)

I will try to be better at writing them down for this coming week. We love you all and hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are indeed so very grateful for all of you.
Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment