Friday, October 21, 2011

6/13/10

Ok...yes, I am back :) Thanks for understanding and giving me some time to get back into the swing of things. I feel so out of it without having my computer set up. Next on the list :)

So here is what I have.

Eden is really cruising around. She is pulling herself up along furniture. She will hold my hands and walk around too. I don't think it will be long before she is doing it all on her own.

Eden had another tooth break through this week which brings her total to 4.

Gordon loves to watch Mary Poppins (just like I did when I was little) :)

We had a little bug problem a little while ago. And there were lots in the upstairs bathroom. Gordon ran upstairs and was gone for awhile. Then I saw him bending over the tub looking very intently at these little bugs. He was studying them. Then I saw him reach down and grab them one by one and put them into the toilet. After sometime. Gordon came walking out of the bathroom and declared, "Mom, don't worry about the bugs...I took care of it!"

Gordon has really been interested in playing the piano. So to keep his excitement I wanted to make it easy for him to play a few songs. We color coded the keys as well as a few church hymns he knows. He can play 'I am a Child of God', 'Teach me to walk in the Light' and (one other that has slipped my mind at the moment) It is so fun to see him get so excited about it.

Gordon also got a new bunkbed. It is a loft bed (which means it has a bed ontop and is open underneath. (although right now we have Ella's bed there. But it is a full size mattress on top and he loves being up high. And Ella loves it because she feeling like she is sleeping in a princess castle.

Ella has been giving a go at the potty training and she LOVES her princess underwear. I hope we will soon be a fam with one in diapers!!! OH what would that be like? :)

Ellanor loves to sing and dance. Whenever we are at the park she is usually singing some tune. A song we know and sometimes one that she makes up. She is a girl through and through.

We love them all so much! They have been great troopers with the hectic life of packing, moving, and trying to settle in. We love them so dearly! And my wonderful, amazing and diligent husband is studying hard for the BAR exam. He really is one of my heroes! Not many days go by that I don't think to myself, "I am one lucky girl!"

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment