Friday, October 21, 2011

10/30/09

Gordon was singing the primary song "Follow the Prophet" while we were walking through the complex the other day quite loudly. He was a little confused when it came to the chorus. I heard him singing. "Follow the Prophet don't go a-straight". I explained to him the words say 'don't go astray' and what they mean. Hopefully he will now belt out the right words :)

I hope this is not too graphic but I am writing it down more for Ella when she gets older so she can appreciate the love of a mother :) --- I went to get Ella up from her nap the other afternoon and as I opened the door I could smell that she had a mess in her pants and an extra stinky one at that. And then I soon realized why it smelt so strong, it was because it was no longer contained in her diaper. I saw a happy laughing Ellanor with poop all over her clothes all over the window, crib, sheets, her face and even coating her pacifier. I really almost lost my lunch! I had heard of this but thought it would never happen to me. Well it has and now I am hoping it will never happen again!

Ella loves her time with Daddy. They were playing on our bed yesterday having a great time. Then Ella saw Gordon run in and around the bed to get on. She was less then excited she hoped on Daddy's tummy as if she as queen of the mountain...she wanted Daddy all to herself.

Eden is growing up so fast! I wish I could freeze them small.

We love you all and are getting excited for the holidays when we get to see you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment