Friday, October 21, 2011

3/18/11

A conversation Ella and I had the other day:
Mom: "Ella you are beautiful!"
Ella: "No, am am not beautiful."
Mom: " Yes you are."
Ella: " No Mom, I am not beautiful"
Mom: "You are not? What are you then?"
Ella: "I am SO SO SO Beautiful!"
Glad she is not struggling with her self esteem :)

Eden found a picture frame and really wanted to have it. So I pulled it down and then I realized she was saying "green..GREEN!" She pointed at the bottom of the frame that sits on two little balls that are just about the same size as a piece of candy. She thought the frame was siting on candy and wanted some! I tried to explain but that did not go over very well. :)

We have had friends over everyday this week. The kids have loved it...but boy am I pooped! :)
We sure love you all!
More stories next week for sure. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment