Friday, October 21, 2011

7/13/09

Another week I am a little late...and again forgot to write things down throughout the week. I know there were at least three really cute ones this week that I can't remember. So I had to go with the ol' memory this week. :) Love you all!!!


Someone asked Gordon the other day, "Who is your favorite Uncle?" His response was "Uncle Tay-Tay". :)

Taylor was putting away Ella's Sunday dress and asked Gordon, "Do you want to wear this to church next Sunday?" Gordon said "No dad, that is Ella's....I need a Big dress"

Gordon came up to me today and said "I want to hold my baby sister right now". I tried to explain that she was not coming out to play for a little while longer. He said, "But I want to hold her now..." and came over and hugged my belly. He really is a sweet big brother!

Ella has been eating a TON lately and also sleeping a ton which has had the effect of her growing at fast speeds. This little girl has grown up so much the past month and a half. it is amazing she really isn't the baby any more.

Ella loves her "Dolly". When she wakes up in the morning or after her nap she will bring her Dolly out of her crib with her snuggling with her. It is adorable!

This may not seem that great but Ella can blow her nose all by herself. She will get a tissue and really blow her nose and clean it and even through the tissue in the trash when she is done. She doesn't do it perfectly all the time, but she can do it and does it often which is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment