Friday, October 21, 2011

11/14/10

We were putting the kids to bed the other night and I looked at Ella and said "You are so cute"...her response was, "I'm not cute...I'm CRAZY!"

I was looking through a princess book with Ella yesterday (this one for the first time) there was a page with Belle and her Dad on it. So I said, "Here is Belle with her Daddy, her Daddy is an inventor." She looked up at me and said,"That is not her Daddy that is her Papa". And sure enough I read the page and it is her Dad that she calls Papa. I don't remember telling her that so I asked her, "Who told you that his name was Papa?" And she thought for a moment and then responded, "Cinderella!"
(After some thought we think she thought it was a papa because Belle's father has white hair and looks more like a grandpa.)

If you say to Eden, "I love you" She will try to say something back that is close in her mind and then she makes a kissing noise. Adorable!

Gordon loves to hang out with his Dad! It really does bring me so much joy to see those two boys together. Two peas in a pod!

Gordon's new love...everyday for lunch he will ask, "Can I have a white cheese white sandwich?" (translation- Mayo and cheese sandwich)

We love you all so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment