Friday, October 21, 2011

10/16/09

We had a wonderful time last weekend with all of you. Thank you for being there for Eden's special day!
The kids ask to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house just about everyday :) They love you and miss you all very much.

I had Eden sitting in her little bouncer chair. She was laughing and cooing so I looked over at her and saw that she had seen her reflection in the bongo drums and was laughing at herself. It was so cute!

Gordon climbed up onto the pink chair and jumped off. He started to look very frustrated. He did it over and over then said, "Mom, I can't fly!" I explained to him that birds fly but humans don't. He then looked at me very confused and said, "Mom what is a human?" He still jumps off things and it upset he can't fly. My only guess is he got the idea after watching Buzz Lightyear on Toy Story.

Gordon has been picking up on a lot of things lately. The other day he went over to Eden and started talking to her and said "Aloha" over and over. He said to her, that means hello like in the Tiki Room.

Gordon went over to Eden and started to do the song Bumbly Bumbly Buff to her all by himself. And he actually knows all the words! I was impressed.

Gordon was swinging on the swing and the other swing was taken and Ella wanted to swing so I had them do what I call the spider. Gordon siting on the swing and Ella sits on his lap with her legs through so that they are facing each other. I swung them this way and they both started to laugh. And then they continued laughing because they saw each other laugh. It was priceless. I am sure we will do the 'spider' many more times.

Ella is becoming such a big girl and she wants to do everything the big kids do. We went to drop Gordon off at Preschool the other morning and Ella went to get a chair saying "Ella's Ella's" as she went to get up to the table to play play dough with all the other kids. She was pretty offended that she had to come shopping with me instead of staying with her 'friends'. :) They grow up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment