Friday, October 21, 2011

5/13/11

Just a few for this week...Hope you are all having a great Friday. Miss and love you all!

Ella brought over a wooden cake set we have and said in a little jingle, "Blow the candles out my dear and make your wish come true... (pause) it is from Alice in Wonderland Mom." --little does she know that I knew exactly where it came from.

On the way to take Taylor to work this morning the kids requested Jingle Bells...this is actually a typical request. But for some reason this morning I got a huge smile on my face and a little giggle as all three of the kids in the back were belting out Bing Crosby Style J-J-JINGLE BELLS!"

We are working on being polite and the kids are getting better. They get a little confused sometimes and will say "May you get this for me". We are grammatically correcting them, but loving their effort :)

No comments:

Post a Comment