Friday, October 21, 2011

8/16/10

Sorry we missed last week. Taylor and I were able to have a little couple "stay-cation"" so others were watching our kids which we were very grateful for. It was great to relax a bit after the BAR :)

This week Taylor started work so it is official we are REAL grown-ups. :)

Gordon said "Hey Mom, it smells like a diaper"
Just then, Lincoln ran by so I say, "I think it might be Lincoln"
Gordon responds with a smile, "I think it might be my gas"

Eden blows kisses two handed now. She has also broken through another tooth. Brings the total to 7.

The other day Ella said "I am a Princess"
I asked "What is Gordon?"
Ella said, "He is a Prince"
I asked "What is Eden?"
She said (with a tone of: I can't believe you even asked), "She is a muffin!"

Eden has become a little climber. She will get on the little chair up onto the little table and then onto the kitchen table. I need to always keep a close eye on her :)

We were able to see Toy Story 3 this week (thanks Mom and Dad Earl :) ) And the kids had a GREAT time! It was Ella's first time to the movies. Last night I went to check on the kids. Gordon was talking to me but obviously a little out of it because he looked up at the ceiling and was pointing at the smoke alarm which had a little green light on it and said, "Mom I don't like that light, it is the monkeys....they are going to get me" then rolled back over and fell asleep --I think it steamed from the movie with the "killer" Barrel of monkey monkeys :)

Now when I put Ella's hair in a pony tail she says she is Anastasia. (in the movie Anastasia she has a high little ponytail)

Every morning when Gordon comes down stairs he is already dressed for the day. And he even matches :)

I have been making more file folder games this past week. And Ella said to me, "Mom, lets go lemonade these." (she was meaning to say laminate)

No comments:

Post a Comment