Friday, October 21, 2011

1/21/11

Just a few for this week :) Sending all of our love!

Ella is now officially in big girl underwear! Hurray! We have had a few accidents here and there but all in all she is doing really well. When she has a little bit of gas I reminder her lets go to the toilet...she always responds, "No Mom it is just a burp."

Eden will stand at the top of the stairs and yell, "MOM" still but she had added, "MOM, hold me!". It seems she is picking up more words everyday.

We were web-caming with Grandma Nielsen and Eden was singing a song. I wasn't sure at first what it was. I decided to sit and try and figure it out. I finally made out "once upon a dream" Ella is going to be in heaven that Eden also loves 'Sleeping Booty'. :)

I was tucking Gordon in last night and we were having fun with his monkey-boy. Then I turned out the lights and said goodnight. Then he popped up and said, "Mom, sleeping is not my great". I think he was meaning to say 'sleeping is not my favorite' and 'sleeping is not great' one of many phrase combos that put a smile on my face. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment