Friday, October 21, 2011

2/4/11

Just a few for this week but they are 'good' ones :)

We were saying family prayers the other night. It was Gordon's turn. Taylor was reminding him of a few things during the prayer and then Taylor said, "okay finish your prayer" and Gordon then said, "mark, get set, go.....(pause)....oh, oh, I mean in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen". That got a good chuckle out of Taylor and I.

I gave Eden a skittle out of a valentine bowl we have in the front of the house. The first one I gave her was green. So after that every time she walked by the bowl she would yell out "GREEN, GREEN, PEESE!" Then yesterday she was at Grandma and Grandpa Earl's house and again was saying "GREEN PEESE!" then I realized that she saw some M&M's. So in her mind any small circular candy is known as green :)

Gordon and Ella were playing in the Castle tent the other day and Gordon was getting a little upset. I asked him what the problem was and his reply was, "I just want me and Ella in the tent...not Eden. I am on a date with Ella!"

Love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment