Friday, October 21, 2011

1/16/10

Another week has flown by.

Ella is so into Cinderella it is adorable. Anything and everything is Cinderella now. She ran to get a book to show me "Cinderella" and she came back with the book 'A Bug's Life'. And then to my surprise she opened the book to the front cover and sure enough there was a picture of Cinderella (with lots of other Disney characters). But she pointed right at Cinderella and said "See mommy, Cinderella!" What a girly, girl!

Grandma Nielsen came to visit this past weekend and she put piggy tails in Ella's hair with little clips and it had to be one of the most adorable things I have seen! What a doll. Grandma left last night and this morning I said, "Ella, can Mommy do your hair like Grandma did?" She looked over at me with a big smile and said, "NOPE". I tried a few more times with no luck...looks like I will need to take lessons from Grandma next time we see her :)

Gordon's friend, Grant, was over the other day. And Grant was talking about how his mom has a baby in her belly. Then Gordon was recounting to him about when I had a baby in my belly. He said "My mommy had a baby in her belly and then the baby came out....and Uncle Cam came too, it was awesome." Gordon loves his Uncle Cameron!

This morning Gordon helped me make pancakes. While we were making them he said, "Mom lets make a Mickey Mouse pancake!" So we did and he LOVED it. It reminded me of the many times Grandpa Thompson made Mickey Mouse pancakes for us before we headed off to Disneyland for the day. Those were some of the best tasting pancakes I can remember!!!

Eden is really aware of her surroundings. She knows whenever Taylor comes into the room. She looks all around until she spots him and then she is all smiles.

The other night Ella was playing with her Princess dolls (like every night) and she was making them dance for Eden. This must have hit a spot for Eden because I have never heard her laugh so hard. Then Ella and I started to laugh and that made the laughter increase. It was 20 min. of pure delight. I love my girls.

As many of you know Taylor and I are training for a Marathon in March....and I am so impressed with my wonderful husband! He is doing great. He ran 20 miles last week and keeps his pace around 7:55. He is my hero in so many ways and he just added another one to the list. :)

We love you all, hope you had a fabulous week! Remember I would love to have stories of your life when you can :)

Loves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment