Friday, October 21, 2011

8/13/11

This week is pretty much jam-packed with Gordon stories...it was a big week for him :)
Love you all!

Gordon started school this week. He has LOVED it! And the first evidence of that was when I went to pick him up after his first day. He looked at me and said, "It isn't dark yet?..." I replied, "No, no yet." He said, "But you said I would be at school all day! And it is not dark yet. " "Oh do you want to stay?" "Yes, I thought I was staying all day, until it was dark." I explained that it was getting close to dinner time and that he would get to come back tomorrow. That made him excited. --so crazy that he is making friends and having all these fun memories without me bring right there! Wow when did he grow up so quickly?!?

Now that Gordon is in school and during Eden's nap time Ella is all in the spotlight. And just in case you were wondering she is LOVING IT :) (not a big surprise) She is such a chatter box. I am so excited to have that time with her as my afternoon bud :)

On Thursday morning I had to go in and wake Gordon up to get ready for school. He sat up in bed looking a little out of it and said, "Mom....I am just so tired.....can I sleep in the car on the way to school?" He was one tired boy! But then this morning he came into my room at 7 (that is when we can come out of his room) and told me there was something he wanted to show me. I went in his room and he had done his United States puzzle, made a huge contraption out of his magnetic toys, and spelled a few words with his letter blocks. He had obviously been up for a little while. He said, "I was just doing things while I waited for the little hand to get to the 7....do you like it?"

Grandma Earl called Gordon the other day to see how school was going. She asked him, "What did you learn at school?" His reply, "I am learning everything I know." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment