Friday, October 21, 2011

5/31/11

Just a few to get you by until Friday....

Eden was playing with a little green ball that she found outside. (I think they are little pellets for a gun, the kids find them all the time at the park) She would pick it up and throw it a little ways and then run to find it. She did this for awhile and then she threw it towards the car. It went under the car or somewhere that she could not see, she was very sad. Gordon ran over and told her, "Just one sec. I'll be right back" he ran over to a place in the gutter then came back with a handful of little green balls for his sister and said, "These are all the green ones I could find." He really is my handsome hero, taking care of his sisters!

I fixed the kids Cream of Wheat for breakfast the other morning and Ella was loving it. She kept asking all morning, "Can I have some more of that... (pause) Lighting McQueen" (Not exactly sure where the connection is, all I could think of is cream and queen kinda rhyme so that might have stuck in her mind. Not quite sure, but adorable!)

Ella is making up words all the time. It is always fun to hear what the latest one is.

We are doing our "stay-cation" right now and having a blast. I will give the update on that soon.

WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment