Friday, October 21, 2011

4/21/11

We love and miss you all! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter. Wish we could spend it with you. We are layin' low over here with sickies :)


The other night Ella said, "Mom we need to brush our teeth or they will fall out!....OR they will turn yellow, like Tinkerbell's hair!"

We were playing 'Mother May I' the other night at the end of FHE. And Gordon was almost to the end. Taylor was trying to even out the playing field between Gordon and Ella so he asked Gordon will you take one giant step backwards. Gordon said, "Mother may I?" Taylor said, "Yes you may". Then Gordon turned his back to Taylor and took one GIANT step backwards. What a smart kid! :)

Today I was explaining something to Gordon and I when I was finished I used the phrase, "Did I just blow your mind?" Ella looked over at Gordon and said, "She blew on it?....it must have been hot." Made me giggle and realize how silly that phrase can sound.

Ella has been feeling under the weather. She came up to me and said, "Mom, my brain hurts!".

Now Gordon is not feeling well and in between throwing up he looked up at me and said, "Mom....this is kinda not the best day for me". He is so sick and still a trooper.

After we took Gordon to the ER at Phoenix Children's Hospital so we could make sure he wasn't too dehydrated, they gave him medicine to calm his stomach, a Popsicle and grape gatorade to hydrate, and some coloring pages for home. After that, his attitude about the day changed. As we were walking out he said, "Dad, this was so awesome. I had a really good time. It was so fun. Dad, this is the best day ever!" I just started laughing. -Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment