Friday, October 21, 2011

9/24/10

I missed last week..Sorry, it seems I am doing that more lately. The kids and I are in California and having a blast :)
Eden loves talking to Taylor on the phone. She gets so excited as she listens to Taylor sing her the muppet baby song. Then the last two lines she dances along.
Eden has cut another tooth..bringing the bottom line to a nice even 4 :)
Ella has fallen a few times in the last couple of days and she will say while crying... "Mom, I hurt my feelings".
We were at the farm and we saw a few peacocks. Grandma told Ella that her top matched the peacocks (it was different shades of blue and green). She quickly took off her pink coat and ran over towards the peacocks to show them that they matched.
Gordon loves to play croquet. He has played for at least 30 min everyday since we have been here. He is getting really good. he is such a gamer.

Grandma and Grandpa have Dinsey Sing Along Songs (VHS tapes that I remember watching as I was a kid) my kids adore them. They sing along and dance. There is a "Disneyland Fun" Tape and that is the favorite. It has all the Dinsey characters singing and dancing around disneyland. The first night we watched it as soon as it was over Gordon ran into the room for bed. I went in there and he was just about in tears saying, "Mom, I want to go to Disneyland right now". I said, "Well it is night time and that is when all the rides close" He responded, "Well lets go in the morning". I said, "Well we can't go without Dad, he would want to go with us". Gordon then said, "Lets get him and go right now". Then I got an idea...I said, "OH you can go right now, in your dreams! What ride will you go on first?" He still almost in tears says, "The Maddy-horn and then Splash Mountain". He got a little more excited and we started talking about all of the rides that we loved. He went to bed very happy. It is going to be such a joy to see their faces when we get to go back to the happiest place on earth! It never looses the magic. :)
We love you all and miss you very much. Grandpa and Grandma Earl, know that we pray for you both every day. And Dad (Taylor) we love and miss you more than you know! Wish you were here with us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment