Friday, October 21, 2011

9/5/10

Another week has flown by!

Eden is really getting into words. She will copy just about everything I am trying to get her to say. This week she mastered "car". And she really understands what is going on. Just out of habit I said to her, "Hands up" when I wanted to get her out of something...and then she gave me a big smile and did just that. It took me off guard very pleasantly. She isn't my baby anymore.

I was nads-ing my arms the other night (home waxing..I know more info than you wanted) but the stuff is green and I ripped a strip off and the kids were ecstatically saying "I want to see I want to see" so I showed them and they said, "WOW it looks like a dragon". Awesome :)

We went to the children's museum of Phx again yesterday and the kids had a great time. This time around they got into the Fort room. Building and creating it is so fun to see their imaginations at work.

Both Gordon and Ella are my little singers. While they are coloring or cleaning they are almost always singing or humming a little tune. And Eden has joined in the ranks. Today at church whenever we were singing she would make he best singing voice that she knows how. Again, such joy to watch.

Gordon has been having some bad dreams lately and usually I need to be there with him and tuck him back in, but the other night he came into my room and gently woke me up and said, "Mom, I had a bad dream can we say a prayer....you say it" So I said a prayer and gave him a hug and then he walked back to him room and went back to bed. What a sweetheart.

We are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa Nielsen soon! I haven't really talked about it too much with the kids because I know if I do they will ask me all day every day "can we go to their house NOW?" :) Won't they be so pleased when I tell them and that the wait will be short. :)
Love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment