Friday, October 21, 2011

1/7/11

The girls carry around a little jewelry box and will stop, sit down, and open it. Then they stick their little fingers inside the empty box and then spread their imaginary lip gloss all over their lips. And Ella will get carried away and say it is all sorts of make-up and rub it all over her face. Such girly-girls I have :)

Eden LOVES talking on the phone. Anytime she sees me on the phone she must have a turn. (thanks to grandma(s) for talking to her a TON lately!) And now she has even turned other items into her personal cell phone. Choice as of late is the computer mouse. This morning I was hunting for quite some time trying to find the "cell phone" so I could use the computer. :)

I woke up the other morning to the sound of all the kids awake and playing and laughing in the girls room. When I got into the room I saw why they were all having so much fun. Gordon and Ella had worked so hard to put all the toys into Eden's crib, so she had things to play with of course. Then later that day when I went to get Eden up from her nap. Again all the toys had found their way into the crib and so did the other two. Oh the things they come up with. Eden was loving it. She will have such high expectations now when she wakes up :)

The other morning we were taking Taylor to work and Gordon asked, "Mom, why is that man making that face at us?" I looked and sure enough the man in the car in front of us was wearing a beanie that had a laughing flame face on the back of it (facing us). It very much had the appearance that he had a scary face and was laughing at us.

I overheard Ella reading a book to herself out loud. This is how it went,
"The angel came to Mary and said you are going to have a baby.
Mary told Joseph that the baby was baby Jesus....
and the seven dwarfs were not there.
And that was Christmas. The End"
Technically she got the story right :)

We love you all!!
Hope everyone had a great week

No comments:

Post a Comment