Friday, October 21, 2011

7/23/11

While I was changing Eden's diaper she is saying over and over again... "don't look at my privates"...at least she is getting the concept to be modest, hopefully that will help with potty training :)

Gordon is such a helper. Whenever I am working out in the yard or folding laundry he almost always wants to help somehow. Folding towels are his favorite. I am going to miss having him home all day! Does school really start in two weeks!! YIKES

We went to a birthday party today for a neighbor. It was at a place called "Pump It Up". Basically there are lots of very large blow up bounce houses for the kids to run around in and jump in. All of them were in heaven. The girls took a little while to warm up but once they got the hang of it there was no stopping them. Everyone's favorite was a giant blow up slide. It was quite steep and high. Gordon was fearless and ran up there first thing and did it many times, and had a good size plastic burn on his arm to prove his speed. Each of the girls went down with either Taylor or I. It was such a fun afternoon!

Eden LOVES to dance. All the kids do really, it is not uncommon to find us having our own dance party most days. But Eden seems to have music playing in her mind all the time. I will be doing something and then she will yell over "Mom, watch...MOM WATCH!" And then she will show me her best dance moves. I will give her praise...and then she will say,"Mom watch" and off she goes twirling again. She has really good rhythm. She is growing up too quickly!!

We love you all!!! (ps. Welcome Aunt Janet to the grandparents journal! I wish I would have thought long ago to add you to the list. Glad to have you along on the ride. LOVE YOU)

No comments:

Post a Comment