Friday, October 21, 2011

10/30/10

Ella was eating a lollipop and I left the room and came back and found Ella using the lollipop like it was lip gloss.

I came upstairs to find Gordon in the bathroom standing on his tiptoes on the stool with his pants down aiming into the sink. I asked him what he was doing and he said I just wanted to be able to see myself when I went to the bathroom. We had a little talk about how we only go in the toilet.

Eden hangs out with me in the bathroom in the morning while I am getting ready and she loves to follow me around and close all of the drawers behind me. Cute and helpful :)

We were at the park the other day and Eden climbed up the stairs all by herself and then over to the slide, then turned around and went down the slide on her belly. So independent.

Eden has started a new thing. She will scream and reach/point for things that she wants. But we will say to her "say please" then she will stop screaming and smile while making the sign for please. She can turn it off and on just like Ellanor :)

Ella fell down today and she said, "I fell on the planet!".

I was watching a video with Gordon and Stephen, next thing I know Gordon is snoring and Stephen is asleep too...I guess it was not as interesting as I thought it was :)

I think part of the reason that Ella yelled that she fell on her planet is because I call their rear ends "tush planets"- Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment