Friday, October 21, 2011

1/14/11

When I put Eden down I have been singing 'Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam'. And today while I was singing it while I was putting her down I noticed that every time I sang "beam" her little bum would pop up. Looks like I am up for a song change if I am wanting to get her to sleep :)

To Ella the Slumbering Princess is known affectionately as "Sleeping Booty".

Gordon has a sonic nose lately. We will just be sitting around then all of the sudden he will say, "Do you smell that?" And every time he is describing a few moments later I smell it too. Then today he said, "Do you smell that? It smells like something we use to eat when we were in LA and it is red." I started guessing and then I said Licorice. "YES that is it..I can smell it, can I have some?" It made me wish we really did have some in the house :)

The kids got costumes for Christmas and last night Gordon came out as Buzz Lightyear. He was jumping from one couch to another yelling 'to infinity and beyond!' . I was cleaning up the kitchen and didn't think much of it until I glance over and see Eden scaling the back of the couch to make her leap...she really wants to be one of the big kids. (don't worry grandmas I didn't let her be one of the big kids this time :) )

My scarf is Ella's "magical hair" (from Tangeld) she has been calling her hair magic for awhile now but she wanted it to be long too...so my pink and yellow scarf was perfect. She ties it on her head and it drags just a little bit on the floor.

This morning Gordon surprised me while I was getting ready in the bathroom. He said, "Mom, here is your badge!" (as he handed me a bra)

Ella was being nice to share one of her 'spelling wands' this morning (it is just a princess wand). As she hands it to Gordon she says, "Here Gordon, don't kill it!"

We love you all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment