Friday, October 21, 2011

5/23/10

Ok so moving and trying to get back into a normal routine is taking me awhile...still not totally there yet. There have been countless things this past week that I have said out loud "that needs to go into the grandparents journal" but I don't have my system down yet like I use to so there are not as many for this week as there should be. Hopefully soon, I will get into my groove.

Love you all!!!

Ella was standing and bending at the waist with her hands on the ground (in a 'downward dog' for all of you that are yoga savvy) she was going back and forth saying, "Look Mom, I am doing my exercises... I am doing hip-ups"

Every time we go outside to get into the car Gordon says, "Mom it is SO HOT in Arizona!" I replied, "yes, it is the desert." He quickly responds, "Wow, the desert is SOOOO HOT!!!" (he has no idea that it is going to get even hotter :))

Right now we just have Ella sleeping on the mattress topper on the floor in the room with Gordon. I think she likes being out of the crib and in a 'big girl' bed. She has quickly figured out that her 'bed' is not as comfy as Gordon's. I have come in to find her many times asleep on Gordon's bed. :) My favorite was when they were sleeping together on the bed...priceless!

Eden is loving all this new area to explore. She is pulling herself up along the couch or other things. And she also has started something new (we will send a video of this soon) she will put her hand up to her mouth and move it back and forth to make noise. You can tell she is quite proud of her new discovery.

Love you all bunches!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment