Friday, October 21, 2011

7/17/11

At dinner Gordon kept asking for more sour cream. After a few times of asking I told him, "you need to be careful...too much sour cream can make you get fat. " He looked up at me and said, "is that what happened to you Mom!?"

We checked out a Strawberry Shortcake movie from the library last week...and all I can say is that I figured out what theme I will be doing for Eden's birthday party this year. She LOVED it! The other two did as well. They go around the house singing at the top of their lungs, "STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE SHE'S A VERY VERY BERRY SPECIAL GIRL". Eden's rendition I must say is the cutest!

Taylor was tucking the girls into bed and singing them a song. He sang them the primary classic, "Do as I'm Doing." At the end, the words say, "follow, follow me." The melody goes from high to low, and finishes on a low note. But Taylor was being his normal self and decided to mix up the ending by finishing on a high note. He then went over and gave Ella a kiss goodnight. She said she wanted him to sing the ending again and then kiss her at the end. He sang the ending again, this time signing the normal ending, finishing on a low note. Then he gave her a kiss. As he walked away, she protested. "No, sing it pretty, and then kiss me." "I just did," said Taylor. "No, sing it that one way, then kiss me." After Taylor sang it with the high note, and kissed her, he realized what was happening. She was crafting her very own Disney Princess scene.

Ella ran up to me the other day and said, "Mom I love you!......you are my favorite girl in the world!" That girl is getting cuter and sweeter everyday :)

Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment