Friday, October 21, 2011

3/28/10

Since Gordon turned 4 he can now have gum, which he was very excited about. Gordon and I were walking to my doctor's appointment. Well actually I was walking and Gordon was skipping along shewing his gum. Then all of the sudden he stops and with a panicked look on his face says, "Oh no Mom! I swallowed my gum!" He was very concerned. I don't know what he heard would happen to him if he swallowed gum but it took a little while to convince him that he would be just fine :)

On that same walk we were talking about something and I said, "Wow, Gordon you are so smart!" And then he looked up at me and said, "That is because I eat my crust. It makes me smart and strong".

Ella loves books. Many times I will find her sitting back in a room all alone looking through books. It warms my heart!

Eden can sit up all on her own now. She seems so happy. Now she feel part of the group. She is all smiles all the time. :)

Ella fell down this week and got a really good scratch on her face. So Taylor has jokingly called her scar face throughout the past few days. So today Taylor called for 'Scar face' and then Gordon echoed with "Hey Starfish".

I like to refer to Ella as a nose-crinkler. If she is happy, mad, frustrated, or being silly she almost always has crinkled her nose. So cute!

I was sitting on the bed with Ella this afternoon and out of the blue she says to me..."I want to call Cameron!" So we did! :)

I love these kids. They keep me busy, but I would not have it any other way.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment