Friday, October 21, 2011

8/27/11

Oops I forgot to send this out yesterday! :) We celebrated Eden's birthday and had a party for her today we had a great time. I still can believe that my baby is TWO! Wow!! She has been going around the house yelling..Strawberry Shortcake is the BEST! (we had a Strawberry Shortcake themed party) Check out facebook and our blog for pictures (www.earlfamilyblog.blogspot.com)

We listen to Pandora radio on most days. And there are commercials occasionally. One that has come up more often lately is a Farmers Insurance commercial. And apparently they have a very catchy jingle at the end because the other day Eden sang along at the end "we are farmers bomb bonda bomb bomb bomb bom bom"

Ella said the other day to Gordon, "Princesses DON'T cook" looks like I need to change that perception she has :)

Last night Ella asked for a drink of water and said "My eyes hurt..I think they are thirsty...my eyes have run out of water!"

I went out on visits tonight so Taylor stayed home and played with the kids. They all had wands and Taylor started to "turn them into things" (he was trying to get the kids to play along and turn him into things- which they did) Ella ran with it. First it was a pig..so Taylor acted like a pig, then a cow...Taylor MOOOed...then Ella turned him into a shoe. Taylor curled up on the ground and all the kids jumped on him...then Ella turned him into a shoulder and Taylor just fell over...she quickly turned him into a dragon. I am sad I missed it. Although I did get to see a picture of their fun (which I will hopefully attach) of Taylor wearing two of the girls tutu's...one on each leg and then topped off with a clown wig. He is one of the best Dad's I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment