Friday, October 21, 2011

8/6/09

I have been a slacker lately, lots of things going on so sorry there are only two stories for this week. I will try to be more on top of things for next week :)

Love you all!!!!

The kids love to play on the slide. I thought it would be fun to use tape and put letters on the slide so as they slide down they can see the letters. I did A-E. So Gordon was standing next to the slide and explaining to Stephen. "See Stephen...A-B-C-D-E (and holding his finger from top down to the bottom in that order) that spells Gordon. And E-D-C-B-A that spells Ella".

Ella loves to sing 'ittsy-bitsy spider' and the one that Grandma Thompson use to sing to me that goes "(Ella) come out and play with me, and bring your dollies;three, climb up my apple tree...." Ella calls it the dolly song. She asks for it all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment