Friday, October 21, 2011

2/28/11

Just a few for this week...I haven't been good about writing things down lately.

Ella was eating oatmeal this morning and she said..."Mom there is candy in my oatmeal!" She won the prize of getting a little clump of brown sugar :)

I was putting some ointment onto Ella canker sore on her lip and has I was putting it on she said, "Mom I think I might like it off because I think it will taste good." I assured her it doesn't taste good...hopefully she can resist the temptation to try.

Eden is all into doing things all on her own. Very independent. She will let you know if you are invading on her space.

We were out with Grandma and Grandpa Earl this weekend and we were also dog- sitting. So while we were out we left the dog here. It was time to leave and Grandma Earl was trying to help with the departure and said to Ella, "You need to go home because the dog is saying, where did my friends go I want to play with them." And then Ella looked at Grandma and said, "Grandma dog's don't talk!". "Of course they don't" was her reply.

Gordon is really getting into reading books. He is growing up so quickly!

We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment