Friday, October 21, 2011

6/14/09

I winked at Gordon the other day and usually what he does back is blinks both eyes and crinkles his nose, but the other day when I winked at him he held one eye open while he closed the other eye. he was quite proud of himself.

Aunt Shellee came over the other day (Grandma Earl's sister). Gordon instantly fell in love with her. Shellee was playing with Gordon in the play room and then Grandma came in the room too. Gordon came over to Grandma and leaned over to her with a big smile and whispered "Grandma I need you to leave".

Ella loves to wear the little play aprons and play with the food in the little kitchen. It is adorable...until she shoves the whole plastic strawberry into her mouth. I have to keep an eye on her.

Julie's family has been here with us too and every time Ella sees their littlest (Lincoln) Ella says, "Hi baby".

I took Gordon to the grocery store with me. On the way there I told him Gordon we are on a date. To make it special I thought I would let him choose something out of the .25 cent machines. He chose a bouncy ball. We had a great time together on our date at the grocery store. Then Friday night rolled around and Grandma and Grandpa were going out on their date. Gordon of course wanted to go I explained to him that it was time for their date just them two like we had our date just us two. About an hour later Gordon came up to me and asked, "Mom, is Grandpa going to buy Grandma a bouncy ball?" At first I wasn't sure why he would ask that...I soon put the two together and told him, "He just might" :)

Another fun filled week. Love you all..
Oh and we also got a great video of Ella falling asleep while she was eating today, I will send that soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment