Friday, October 21, 2011

8/18/09

Better late than never...
so I have really been behind lately. It has taken me awhile to get back into the groove and with the baby coming in a week I have a lot of things on the "to-do" list :)

But here are a few goodies to keep you entertained while I get back on track.

The other night we had some friends over. I asked Gordon to go and use the bathroom. He got distracted and I was chatting with our company, not a good combo for a newly potty-trained boy. A few min later Gordon came over to me and said, "Mom I have poop in my pants" and I said well lets get in the tub and wash you off then. Our friends were making there way out so I was saying our good-byes. Little did I know how obedient Gordon was being. He had gone into the bathroom and taken off his clothes to get into the tub like I had told him to. The next thing I know Gordon is running out of the bathroom nude, following Ella saying at the top of his lungs, "Ella has my poop, Ella has my poop". That is right Ella had followed Gordon into the bathroom while he was getting ready to get into the tub and found a little treasure that she thought she could run away with. So we all got in the tub that night :)----and yes, our company was able to witness this whole episode.

I was driving with the kids the other day and Gordon said to me "Mom that was a great stop". I said thanks and thought that was very sweet. Then a few min later Gordon said to me "Mom you are driving crazy!". I just laughed. Granted there are times in LA traffic I would fit that statement but at the moment I was going quite slow and cautious.

We went to Disneyland yesterday. And it was really fun to go back after being gone for awhile. To see them get excited to be there was the best. Ella really is getting to the age were she appreciates and recognizes things. We were walking through the parking lot to get into Disneyland and Ella was pointing at every Mickey Mouse sign she saw with tons of excitement and saying, Mickey,Mickey! The we took the kids to the Tiki Room. This was one of Ella's favorites. She loves birds and ducks so the singing birds were a hit. I was changing her diaper this morning and I started to sing the Tiki Room songs and she was loving it!

We love you all!!!!!!!
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment