Friday, October 21, 2011

1/30/11

While we were driving in the car to get Taylor from work we had our baby Einstein CD in and after a couple of songs I hear Gordon ask from the back, "Hey Mom, can we listen to Daddy's music....because it ROCKS!"

So I changed the music to the radio and the song 'hey, soul sister' by train came on. Gordon quickly recognized it and said, "I love this song" then began to sing most of the words along with the radio. To my huge surprise..it was adorable!

Gordon: "I love my family....and me"

The other day Ella was playing in the closet in the downstairs office. She had some dolls and Taylor asked her what she was doing. Her reply was, "they are learning in nursery." Taylor then said, "Oh are you the teacher?" She said, "No, I am the Mom...Gordon is the teacher...and you are the Father". Taylor then asked, "Oh so does that mean we are married?" "Yes," was her reply with a smile.

Eden is growing up so fast! She is going into nursery soon and she is more than excited about it. When I drop Ella off Eden cries because she wants to go too. So today I went in with her...I think she will have no problem going to nursery...I will keep my fingers crossed.

Eden is saying loads of new words all the time...I need to sit and write them all down one of these days :)

We love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment